Summer undergraduate units - City location
Ready to accelerate your studies?
Enrolment now open for the city summer school
Taking summer units is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your degree at Monash. In addition to summer units offered at Caulfield, you can now complete up to 24 credit points with the Monash Business School's summer semester, taught at our modern city location.
All units offered during the summer at the City location are taught using the 'flipped classroom' teaching style. Students are engaged in active learning with a greater focus on the application of conceptual knowledge rather than direct instruction. Instead of lectures and tutorials, you will attend 2 workshops per unit, per week over 5 weeks (intensive) or 10 weeks (normal Trimester C delivery). In this format, our classes are highly interactive from the start. Students need to have completed the online pre-work materials via Moodle before class, and in most units some assessment will be based on completion of pre-class content.
|Where||Monash, Level 7 271 Collins Street, Melbourne|
Trimester C - [BLOCK-ON]: 11 November - 18 December 2019|
Summer B: 2 January - 31 January 2020
Trimester C [ON-CAMPUS]: 11 November 2019 – 31 January 2020
|Who||Monash Business School undergraduate students|
|Fees||Usual unit fees apply|
How to enrol
- Must have a minimum 60 WAM
- Core units must be studied at their home campus
- Maximum 2 units per intensive period of 5 weeks
- Maximum of 4 units per normal trimester C period of 10 weeks
- Enrolment via WES – be sure to select the correct calendar offering
- Tri C BLOCK_ON – enrolment closes 31 October
- Summer B – enrolment closes 13 December