Scholarships, grants and awards
To attract the very best minds in research, we offer a range of scholarships, bursaries and grants. They could cover the cost of your program, or be your ticket to studying abroad.
- Monash Business School Advanced PhD and Research Fellowship
- Monash Business School Postgraduate Research Scholarship; Stipend (living allowance) or Tuition Scholarship
- Donald Cochrane Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Dean's Excellence Award
- Monash University Graduate Research Scholarship
- Monash Graduate Research Industry Partnership (GRIP)
- Monash University-China Scholarship Council (CSC) doctoral scholarships
- Other scholarships.
Doctoral and research masters candidates often need to travel to meet with other researchers, collect data, research specialised archives or undertake field trips and interviews. Travel grants can help with the associated costs.
Read the guidelines before applying.
The Postgraduate Publications Award offers a living allowance for up to 12 weeks. It's for students who want to start writing up their research for publication while waiting for their result.
There are four selection rounds every year to fit around your submission date.
|Round|| Eligibility Criteria|
Thesis submission period
|Nomination Form|| Due Date |
of nomination form
| Faculty Ranking |
| PPA Awardees Announced|
no later than
|1||1 January - 31 March||Round 1 form||1 January||14 January||1 February|
|2||1 April - 30 June||Round 2 form||1 April||14 April||2 May|
|3||1 July - 30 September||Round 3 form||1 July||14 July||1 August|
|4||1 October - 31 December||Round 4 form||1 October||14 October||1 November|