Become a student ambassador
Do you want to boost your social and professional life? Or, gain new skills and create a CV packed with great experiences? Then becoming a Monash Business School student ambassador could be just the ticket!
As a student ambassador, you’ll chat with prospective students and their families to share insights about studying at Monash Business School. This might be at events such as Open Day, information evenings, campus tours and school visits.
Student ambassadors often assist in presentation settings, such as panel discussions or webinars to share their own experiences as a student, so you need to be comfortable public speaking and interacting with people.
We generally call upon student ambassadors on an ad hoc basis as required, but don’t worry there is minimal time commitment so you still have plenty of time for all your personal and study commitments.
What's in it for me?
- Develop your leadership, teamwork and public speaking skills
- Gain hands-on experience in a fun and nurturing environment
- Obtain professional references and experiences for your CV
- Network with fellow students and get involved with the Monash Business School community.
- Share your personal experiences and help a new generation of Monash students to make the most of their time at uni.
"As a Monash Business School ambassador, I love being able to share my experience and to see prospective students get excited about the different opportunities Monash provides. This opportunity has also helped me improve my confidence and public speaking skills, helping me to stand out and make me more employable for the future."
–Laura Jeffries, student ambassador