Intel Malaysia - Penang: Accounting or Finance Internship
- Organisation: Intel Malaysia
- Location: Penang, Malaysia
- Number of places available: 2-4
- Relevant disciplines: Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Position: Accounting or Finance Intern
- Starting date: Ongoing
- Duration: 3 months
- Note: Malaysian citizens only
About the organisation
Intel Finance is exciting because we play a role in the business beyond the usual finance functions. Our world-class finance professionals are the enablers of key business decisions. We are involved in every aspect of the business and contribute to anything that holds value for Intel. Within Finance, nothing stops you from taking the opportunity to pursue a challenge you want to resolve. It’s all about YOU and your passions!
Learn more about exciting job opportunities at Intel Malaysia.
About the role
Data clearly shows that previous Intel interns make the most successful new hires. Recognizing ROI when we see it, Intel Finance has committed itself to identifying talented student interns, providing them with high quality real world problems to solve in a structured, supportive environment.
Interns are assigned projects with responsibility for providing varying levels of financial information and analysis to operational business groups, business leaders, or factory managers to assist and/or drive the business decision making process.
- Ensuring compliance with generally accepted reporting standards and corporate policies to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting
- Responsible for the general information and counsel may be provided in the areas of pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions and the development of overall business plans and strategies
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, experience and judgment
- Candidate should be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or any relevant discipline to Finance or Accounting.
- Primary focus is on Accounting. Select few for other considerations such as: Finance, international business for trade function, Management and/or other double majors with accounting degree for other fields such as operations finance and Sales and marketing finance.
- Interns should be expecting to graduate in July / Dec 2019.
- Duration and days: Preference is ~12 weeks
- CGP 3 and above. Translates to around 70 % and above
- Malaysian citizens
- Work location will be Penang and/or Kulim only.
You must possess the above minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. In addition:
- Firm understanding of financial statements and their interrelationships
- Demonstrated skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word