Principle Partners - Singapore: Executive Recruitment Internship
- Organisation: Principle Partners
- Location: Singapore
- Number of places available: 2
- Relevant disciplines: Finance
- Position: Executive Recruitment Intern
- Starting date: Semester 2 and Summer A/B
- Duration: 6 weeks minimum
About the organisation
Principle Partners is a specialist financial services executive search firm with a diverse portfolio of clients including asset management companies, hedge funds, private equity firms and tech start-ups. We are top-ranked Asia Specialists, and emphasize building long term relationships with clients and candidates. The business is hirer-focused, searching for candidates for particular specialised, high-value roles, but it is in the process of developing a more volume-driven platform (interns will work on this project).
About the role
- Supporting consultants (administration, making appointments, accompanying to meetings and interviews)
- Database maintenance (research and inputting info via Salesforce)
- Website and social media content review and update
- Organisation of 10th anniversary-focused business development events. Identification and implementation of new tools to improve current business processes (eg. sms plug-in for Salesforce)
- Planning and development of new online platform (arising from Wharton innovation tournament).
- MS Office Suite of software
- Interest in executive search / recruitment, specifically in asset management (hedge funds, private equity, sovereign wealth or family office) or data science
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Mandarin or Indonesian an advantage but not necessary (very good English is more important)
- Maturity, creativity, fearlessness, resilience
- Neat presentation
SGD1000 per month allowance.