Saraswati - Jakarta: Knowledge Hub Research Internship
- Organisation: Saraswati
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Number of places available: 2
- Relevant disciplines: Marketing, International business
- Position: Knowledge Hub Intern
- Starting date: Throughout the year - available Winter, Semester 2 and Summer A/B
- Duration: Ideally 4-6 weeks
About the organisation
Saraswati is a private company focused on promoting innovation in development that launched in late 2016 and started active operation in March 2017. Saraswati has already worked with a variety of major international donors and other key development sector stakeholders—including Cardno, Abt Associates, Research Triangle Institute International, the UN Pulse Lab Jakarta, The Asia Foundation and Google.
About the internship
This intern will assist our designer team, working closely with the developer team to provide interactive design and layout for websites and online knowledge hubs.
Interns must have at least one of the following skills:
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Web and/or mobile app development skills
- Graphic design skills
- Social media marketing, presentation, or event management skills (ideally with some Bahasa Indonesian).
Our working language is English as most of our clients are international development agency. However, Indonesian language skill is highly desirable.
Modest travel allowance to the office will be provided.