The Monash Achievement Award
This is an opportunity for domestic undergraduate or honours students who are enrolled in a full-fee paying position to transfer to a Commonwealth-Supported Place (CSP) for the rest of their degree.
The number of awards offered will depend on the number of Commonwealth-Supported Places available in each faculty.
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, a permanent resident of Australia or on a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be a current undergraduate or honours student at Monash
- Be enrolled in a full-fee place at a Monash campus in Australia.
Students who meet the criteria are automatically assessed, so there's no need to submit an application. To be eligible for this award within the Business and Economics Faculty, you need to:
- Have completed 48 credit points of study, with at least 36 credit points from the Faculty of Business and Economics
- Have achieved a weighted average mark of at least 65% in your Business and Economics units.
- Students are assessed at the end of each year and offers are made in December and January for a Semester 1 start
- If you receive this award, you’ll keep your Commonwealth-Supported Place for the rest of your course
- If you have any questions, you can contact our Coursework Scholarships Unit by email, phone (03 9902 6011) or fax (03 9905 5044).