Our reputation goes beyond our rankings. We work with the best to transform ground-breaking ideas into positive change. Find out more about Monash Business School
Be part of research that's influencing business thinking around the world. Find out how you can push the boundaries and who will be inspiring you.
Monash Business School's world-class research and analysis addresses some of the world’s most complex challenges and finds meaningful and sustainable solutions. Visit Impact to read more.
Whether you want to catch up with old classmates or access emerging talent, find out how you can stay connected.
Our reputation goes beyond our rankings. We work with the best to transform ground-breaking ideas into positive change.
You are here:
Asad Islam, Philip Ushchev, Yves Zenou and Xin Zhang wrote an article for Vox Column on how information matters for adopting a new technology in Bangladesh.
Asad Islam’s research on non-financial incentives for volunteer tutors, with Choon Wang , Sakiba Tasneem and M.A Malek was also featured on B-hub.
• Government's tax cuts: what they mean for you on tax and interest rate cuts, 6 July 2019
• New Labor portfolios on the new federal shadow cabinet, 5 June 2019
• Pre-election conversation on the Federal Elections, 18 May 2019
• "The Unrealistic Optimism of Indians on Prospects of Upward Social Mobility", on 14 June 2019
• "Recognising the Challenge of Income Inequality in India", appeared on 23 April 2019
Professor Tony Venables, who visited the Department in May, was featured in a Monash Impact Exchange video where he discussed his career and research with Deputy Dean Richard Hall.