- Sikder, A., Inekwe, J., & Bhattacharya, M. (2019). Economic output in the era of changing energy-mix for G20 countries: New evidence with trade openness and research and development investment. Applied Energy, 235, 930-938.
- G Caggiano, Uncertainty Across Volatility Regimes (with G. Angelini, E. Bacchiocchi and L. Fanelli), Journal of Applied Econometrics, accepted for publication.
- G Caggiano, Risk-Management Driven Policy Rate Gaps (with E. Castelnuovo and G. Nodari), Economics Letters, 171: 235-238, 2018.
- L Gordon: “Tax induced emissions? Estimating short-run emission impacts from carbon taxation under different electricity market structures”, Journal of Public Economics, 167, 220-239, 2018.
- A Islam: Parent-Teacher Meetings and Student Outcomes: Evidence from a developing Country, European Economic Review, 111 (2019), 273–304
- A Islam, Chau Nguyen. “Do networks matter after a natural disaster? A study on resource sharing within informal network after cyclone AILA”. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 90: 249-268, 2018.
- L Colombo and P Labrecciosa, “Stackelberg vs Cournot: A differential game approach”, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, forthcoming
- L Colombo and P Labrecciosa, “Consumer surplus-enhancing cooperation in a natural resource oligopoly”, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2018, Vol. 92, pp. 185–193
- Timothy N. Cason and Vai-Lam Mui, “Individual versus Group Choices of Repeated Game Strategies: A Strategy Method Approach,” Accepted with Minor Revision, Games and Economic Behavior.
- Manisha Chakrabarty, Amita Majumder and Ranjan Ray “A framework for the simultaneous measurement of spatial variation and temporal movement in prices in a heterogeneous country: the dynamic household regional product dummy model”, Review of Income and Wealth . Sep., 2018, 64, 3, p. 703-730 .
- Ankita Mishra, Ranjan Ray and Leonora Risse “A multidimensional dynamic measure of child disadvantage: a methodological tool for policymakers”, Social Indicators Research, Oct., 2018, 139, 3, p. 1187-1218
- Salma Ahmed and Ranjan Ray “Do in utero shocks have adverse effects on child health outcomes and can welfare schemes ameliorate such effects? Evidence from Andhra Pradesh, India” Journal of Biosocial Science, 50, 6, p. 770-779.
- Ankita Mishra, Ranjan Ray and Leonora Risse , “How does child disadvantage change with age? An analysis of Australian children” Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 19, 4, p. 477-498.
- Bao, Z., Kalayci, K., Leibbrandt, A. & Oyarzun, C. (2018) Regulating Bubbles Away? Experiemnt-Based Evidence of Price Limits and Trading Restrictions in Asset Markets with Deterministic and Stochastic Fundamental Values (Discussion Paper 14-18)
- Chen, Z & Shaffer, G. (2018) Market-Share Contracts, Exclusive Dealing, and the Integer Problem (Discussion Paper 08-18)
- Che, Y-K., Choe, C. & Rhee, K. (2018) Bailout Stigma (Discussion Paper 10-18)
- Gangadharan, L., Grossman, P. J. & Vecci, J. (2018) Moving on up: The impact of the income mobility on antisocial behaviour (Discussion Paper 13-18)
- Maitra, P., Menon, N. & Tran, C. (2018) The Winter's Tale: Season of Birth Impacts on Children in China (Discussion Paper 09-18)
- Pan, L. & Mishra, V. (2018) International Portfolio Diversification Possibilities: Could BRICS become a Destination for G7 Inverstments? (Discussion Paper 11-18)
- Pan, L., Maslyuk-Escobedo, S. & Mishra, V. (2018) Carry Trade Returns and Commodity Prices under Capital and Interest Rate Controls: Empirical Evidence from China (Discussion Paper 16-18)
- Mishra, A. & Parasnis J. (2018) Husband, sons and fertility gap: Evidence from India (Discussion Paper 17-18)
- Majumder, A., Ray, R. & Santra, S. (2018) The Calculation of Spatial Prices in the Absense of Unit Values: Alternative Methodologies with Empirical Evidence from India (Discussion Paper 12-18)
- Hodler, R., Raschky P.A., and Strittmatter, A. (2018) Religiosity and Terrorism: Evidence from Ramadan Fasting
- Bayer, R.-C., Hodler, R., Raschky, P.A. ,and Strittmatter, A. (2018) Expropriations, Property Confiscations and New Offshore Entities: Evidence from the Panama Papers.