- Becker, S., Hsiao, Y., Pfaff, S. and Rubin, J. “Multiplex Network Ties and the Spatial Diffusion of Radical Innovations: Martin Luther's Leadership in the Early Reformation” (2020), American Sociological Review 85(5): 857-894. https://doi.org/10.1177/0003122420948059
- Becker, S., Heblich, S., Sturm, D. “The Impact of Public Employment: Evidence from Bonn” CAGE WP 354/2018, Journal of Urban Economics, forthcoming. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jue.2020.103291
- Becker, S. and Hornung, E. “The Political Economy of the Prussian Three-class Franchise” Journal of Economic History, forthcoming 80(4):
- Becker, S. and Cinnirella, F. “Prussia Disaggregated: The Demography of its Universe of Localities in 1871” Journal of Demographic Economics,
- Bhattacharya, M. and Inekwe, J.N. (2020). “Convergence in Sovereign Default: Quantifying the Roles of Institutions”, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, forthcoming.
- Bhattacharya, M., Khraief, N., Shahbaz, M., Mahalik, M. K. (2020). “Movements of oil prices and exchange rates in China and India: New evidence from wavelet-based, non-linear, autoregressive distributed lag estimations.” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 563, 125423.
- Alessandria, G., Choi,H., Ruhl, K. "Trade Adjustment Dynamics and the Welfare Gains from Trade," Journal of International Economics, forthcoming.
- Choi, C.Y., Choi, H., Chudik, A. "Regional Inequality in the U.S.: Evidence from City‐Level Purchasing Power," Journal of Regional Science, 60, 2020, 738-773.
- Grossman, P. Park, Y., Rabanal, J.P, Rud, O.A. "An endogenous-timing conflict game" Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization.
- Labanca, C. (2020). "The Effects of a Temporary Migration Shock: Evidence from the Arab Spring Migration through Italy" December 2020. Labour Economics, Volume 67, 101903.
- Colombo, L., Labrecciosa, P., “A stochastic differential game of duopolistic competition with sticky prices”, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, forthcoming.
- Colombo, L., Labrecciosa, P., “Dynamic oligopoly pricing with reference-price effects,” European Journal of Operational Research, forthcoming
- Gordon W. Leslie, David I. Stern, Akshay Shanker, Michael T. Hogan, “Designing electricity markets for high penetrations of zero or low marginal cost intermittent energy sources”, The Electricity Journal, Volume 33, Issue 9, 2020, 106847
- Autor, D., Dorn, D., Hanson, G., & Majlesi, K. (2020). ”Importing Political Polarization? The Electoral Consequences of Rising Trade Exposure”. American Economic Review.
- Di Maggio, M., Kermani, A., & Majlesi, K. (2020). ”Stock Market Returns and Consumption”. Journal of Finance.
- Contreras, D and Maitra, P. “Health Spillover Effects of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program: the Case of Familias en Acción Program in Colombia” Journal of Population Economics, forthcoming
- Maitra, P., Menon, N., Tran, C. “The Winter's Tale: Season of Birth Impacts on Children in China”, Economic Development and Cultural Change, forthcoming.
- Maitra, P. and Neelim, A. “Behavioral Characteristics, Stability of Preferences and Entrepreneurial Success” in Research Agenda in Experimental Economics, A. Chaudhuri (ed). Elgar Research Agenda Series, Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
- Anjan K. S., Mishra, V. and Smythe, R., “Financial Development and Top Income Shares in the OECD Countries”, Southern Economic Journal (forthcoming).
If you would like to submit a paper to the economics working papers series, please send it to Angie Kousourakis (email@example.com) and CC Paola Labrecciosa (firstname.lastname@example.org). Angie will let you know once the paper has been uploaded on the intranet. Looking forward to your contributions.
- Chen, Z., Choo, C., Cong, J., Matsushima,N. “Data-Driven Mergers and Personalization”, Discussion Paper 2020-01, Centre for Global Business, Monash University, 2020.
- Choo, C., Matsushima, N., Tremblay, M.J. “Behavior-Based Personalized Pricing When Firms Can Share Customer Information”, ISER Discussion Paper 1083, Osaka University, 2020.
- Wang, C., Wright, J. “Platform investment and price parity clauses”.