- M. Battacharya, BMN Kien T, “Trade liberalization and the wage-skill premium: Evidence from Vietnamese manufacturing”, The Economics of Transition
- SA Churchill, K Ivanovski, M Battacharya, “The role of ethnic diversity in sustainable environmental growth: new evidence across different income regions”, Applied economics 1-11
- M Battacharya, JN Inekwe, P Sadorsky, A Saha, “Convergence of energy productivity across Indian states and territories”, Energy Economics
- M Battacharya, JN Inekwe, MR Valenzuela, “Financial integration in Africa: New evidence using network approach”, Economic Modelling 72, 379-390
- SR Paramati, M Battacharya, I Oztruk, A Zakari, “Determinants of energy demand in African frontier market economies: An empirical investigation”, Energy 148, 123-133
- M Battacharya, J Inekwe, SR Paramati, “Remittances and financial development: empirical evidence from heterogeneous panel of countries”, Applied Economics, 1-14
- C. Choe, S. King and N. Matsushima, "Pricing with Cookies: Behavior-Based Price Discrimination and Spatial Competition", accepted, Management Science.
- Datt, Gaurav and Leah Uhe (2018): “A Little Help May Be No Help at All: Size of Scholarships and Child Labour in Nepal”. The Journal of Development Studies, DOI: 10.1080/00220388.2018.1487052
- The Effect of Social Norms on Bribe Offers (Klaus Abbink, Lata Gangadharan, Esteban Freidin and Rodrigo Moro). Forthcoming, Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization
- Paternalistic Giving: Restricting Recipient Choice. (Lata Gangadharan, Philip Grossman, Kristy Jones and Matthew Leister). Forthcoming, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
- Monetary and Non-Monetary Incentives in Real-effort Tournaments (Nisvan Erkal, Lata Gangadharan and Boon Han Koh). European Economic Review, 2018, 101, 528-545
- Khalil, EL “Does Identity Fusion Give Rise to the Group--or the Reverse? Politics- vs. Community-Based Groups.” Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 2018, forthcoming. (A commentary on Harvey Whitehouse’s "Dying for The Group: Towards a General Theory of Extreme Self-Sacrifice,” Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 2018, forthcoming.).
- Puzzello, L., Gomis-Porqueras, P., 2018. Winners and Losers from the €uro. European Economic Review, 108, 129-152. https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1XR77_Kp3gTTN
- Ankita Mishra, Ranjan Ray & Leonora Risse (2018): How Does Child Disadvantage Change with Age? An Analysis of Australian Children, Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, DOI: 10.1080/19452829.2018.1484711
- Rao, M., Raschky, P., Tombazos, C (2018): “Political extremism and economic activity”, Economics letters.
- Olivetti, C., Patacchini, E. and Y. Zenou (2018), “Mothers, friends and gender identity,” Journal of the European Economic Association, forthcoming
- Chen, Y., Zenou, Y., Zhou, J. (2018) “Competitive pricing strategies in social networks” Rand Journal of Economics, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1756-2171.12249
(Joining the department in January 2019)
- Hong, F., Huang, W., Zhao, X. (2018), “Sunk cost as a Self-Management device”, Management Science https://pubsonline.informs.org/doi/10.1287/mnsc.2018.3032
- Khalil, EL "Naturalizing the Sacred"
- Khalil, EL and Alain Marciano. "The Integrity Game: Distinguishing Juridical from Nonjuridical Rules."
- Khalil, EL “The Isomorphism Hypothesis: The Prisoners’ Dilemma as Intertemporal Allocation, and vice versa.”
- Jin Xu, Yves Zenou and Junjie Zhou (2018), “Networks in Conflict: A Variational Inequality Approach”.
- Yasuhiro Sato and Yves Zenou (2018), “Assimilation Patterns in Cities”.