Monash Business School, together with MindTribes, is proud to offer two sponsored places in our new executive education program for professional women from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) and First Nation's backgrounds.
CALD and First Nations women have a significantly lower rate of workforce participation, are often underemployed and not represented in executive leadership in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
The Culturally Diverse Women development program is designed to help participants break down the personal, organisational and leadership barriers they can face because of gender and cultural biases.
Delivered over five masterclass sessions, with a mix of in-person, online and peer-to-peer learning and coaching. It is facilitated by MindTribes CEO Div Pillay.
The sponsorship opportunity
We are pleased to offer two sponsored positions in the Culturally Diverse Women program with the value of $2,195 per spot:
- One position for a First Nations woman
- One position for a woman from a CALD background who works in the not-for-profit (NFP) sector.
Am I eligible?
The successful applicants will meet the following selection criteria:
- identify as a First Nations woman (position 1)*
- identify as a CALD woman from the NFP sector (position 2)
- possess five years of professional experience
- possess at least two years of management experience
- have a demonstrated commitment to investing time in their career advancement and personal development
- possess demonstrated leadership potential and capability
- be available on the required dates, willing to commit to attending the program in full, and willing to participate in promotional material, including video and still imagery, for testimonials for Monash University and MindTribes.
Applications are open now and close on 15 October 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, and the successful applicants will be announced on 28 October 2021.
How to apply
To apply for one of the sponsored positions, please submit the following responses via this form:
- Who you are and how your diversity attributes have helped or hindered your professional advancement
- What you aspire to (share a career or professional goal, even if it is loosely formulated)
- Why you wish to attend the program – how this learning experience will advance your career and professional profile
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or link to your LinkedIn profile.