Digital Innovation and Emerging Technology
Prepare for technology-driven changes
Monash Business School in collaboration with AGSM @ UNSW Business School is proud to offer a program that explores the probable and possible directions that digital-led innovation will take in your organisation.
Managers and leaders at various levels of seniority and across all industries are being asked to deal with an expanding list of new technologies such as AI, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, The Internet of Things (IoT) and 3D printing. Many of these new technologies will open up huge new avenues of innovation, drive shifts in business strategy and create whole new business models.
This program will help you answer the inconvenient question that comes with technology-driven change "How do I manage, and be accountable for, something I don't completely understand?”
Targeting emerging and senior leaders faced with technology related decisions, who are seeking an understanding of the innovative potential of new technology and best practice on how to successfully manage the introduction and utility of technology.
In preparation for the program participants are provided a list of pre-reading to stimulate thought and a series of online optional quizzes to test their knowledge of core concepts.
The two-day workshop focuses on:
- Recognising the potential impacts of disruptive innovation and the methodologies to identify and evaluate the technologies that potentially will be disruptive to their organisations
- Demystifying emerging technology and understanding the art of the possible with of real life examples of how organisations are leveraging disruptive technologies
- Developing “smart questions” you need to be asking internally and to your technology partners about how your organisation will adapt to technology disruption
- Building agility into your organisation – the change that needs to happen to prepare your organisation for digital innovation
Day 1 - Digital innovation implementation foundations
- The impact of technology on business models and building the business case for change
- Disruptive innovation, how to identify the technologies that potentially will be disruptive to your organisation and industry
- Leverage the tools and techniques used for adapting these disruptive technologies to your organisation
Day 2 - Disruptive technology deep dives
- The Top 10 Technology Trends you need to be aware of
- Examining in detail some of the more impactful disruptive technologies currently being experienced and how they are shifting the competitive environment
- What are the potential opportunities and risks associated with these emerging technologies?
Affiliate Monash Business School and AGSM @ UNSW Business School
Max has over 20 years’ experience helping organisations effect large complex business transformation and organisational change. As the ANZ IBM Organisation Change Practice Leader, Max managed a team of 40+ consultants delivering engagements covering workforce and talent optimisation, organisation design, enterprise innovation, digital reinvention, culture change and customer experience optimisation. Max is now Adjunct Faculty at the UNSW Business School on a range of programs for executives and separately runs a change consultancy specialising in change and digital transformation. Max has Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and a BSC(Hons) Mechanical Engineering.
Please contact us regarding program dates
This program is running at Monash Business School, Caulfield Campus and is also offered at AGSM @ UNSW Business School.
$3,850 (inc. GST)
You can request an invoice or pay online.
This program may also be delivered as a tailored program to your organisation. Contact us regarding our full and partial fee support opportunities.
For more information or to register, contact the Executive Education team:
- T: +61 3 9903 1300
- E: email@example.com
Or complete this form, and we will be in touch soon.