Executive Presence for Senior Leaders
Signal gravitas. Amplify confidence. Harness neuro-performance.
One hallmark of building leadership capability is the success of an organisation’s senior leaders to connect with their peers across sectors. As a senior executive from the public, private or not-for-profit sector, we invite you to attend and share your insights.
This course is designed especially for senior executive leaders who want to amplify their leadership impact. This is targeted to senior leaders: C-Suite, Vice Presidents or General Managers and other executives, and is applicable to all industries.
Your every interaction has an impact on your leadership reputation. Your sustained success as an executive requires that you command respect and effectively communicate with impact at all times. Leaders with executive presence stand out. It is the missing link between merit and success – and the research shows it.
- What first impression do you make?
- Can you confidently command a room?
- Do you telegraph your depth of knowledge?
- Are you a skilful listener?
To amplify your impact as a member of the Executive Team, to expand your sphere of influence and to take your next step up, you need to understand the four essential elements of executive presence.
As a participant in Monash Business School’s new executive education program you will learn how to embody executive presence by:
- Practicing proven strategies to cultivate inner congruence and emanate confidence;
- Understanding how to lead with gravitas and harness your emotional intelligence;
- Discarding verbal habits that undermine your impact and learn to project authority when you speak; and
- Optimise your professional image and align it with your leadership career goals.
- Face-to-face modules - Two x 1-day interactive workshops to highlight key issues and challenges and to showcase best practice.
- Practice proven tools and apply skills in a supportive environment.
- Personalised individual executive coaching to convert key learnings and professional goals into positive, lasting behaviours.
- Expand your network - Grow your connections and exchange insights with fellow executives from various sectors.
In this immersive evidence-based program you will explore the four primary dimensions that underpin executive presence. You will learn how to reframe how you:
Think - using insights from neuroscience to rewire unhelpful mental patterns and cultivate inner congruence.
Act – to effectively signal gravitas and exert influence beyond that conferred through formal authority.
Speak – to use every verbal encounter to demonstrate confidence, clarity and empathy.
Look – to decode the visual cues that can strengthen or undermine your executive image.
Having completed this program, you will also be better equipped to have meaningful coaching conversations to boost your team’s capacity.
Tuesday 27th - Wednesday 28th October 2020
Monash Business School
Early bird $3,995 (inc. GST)
- Until 17th January for March intake
- Until 22nd July for September intake.
Standard full price $4,995 (inc. GST) thereafter.
Ask us about our not-for-profit price.