Your Leadership Voice (Classic)
Women in focus
Our practical program is designed for female professionals with managerial experience, who are seeking to develop their leadership skills and professional reputation and profile. This can include executives and emerging leaders from the public, private and the not-for-profit sectors, business owners and entrepreneurs.
The flagship Your Leadership Voice Classic program consists of six full days of practical and interactive learning delivered in two day blocks over four months, culminating in a SUE Talks presentation and networking event.
Women in the Australian workforce
And yet companies with higher proportions of women board directors outperform those with lower proportions by 53%. The evidence is clear: diversity drives better outcomes for business and the community. So this is not just a moral imperative, it is a source of competitive advantage.
The Panel Pledge is a national initiative addressing the imbalance for women in public and professional forums. Another gender equity initiative is the Male Champions of Change, where prominent Australian leaders have committed to increasing women's visibility and accelerating their professional advancement.
Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus reflects this national priority. Your Leadership Voice addresses particular challenges facing women in leadership positions. This highly interactive and practical program will equip women with the tools, techniques and support they need to step up and stand out.
March through July 2019
|Learning Event||Module I||Module II||Module III||Module IV (SUE Talks)|
|Facilitator-led group mentoring||1:1 Coaching session||Facilitator-led group mentoring|
Learn the most critical communication skills to advance your career, enhance your professional profile and drive workplace transformation. Drawing on new insights from neuroscience, you will gain greater confidence and resilience to navigate challenges and overcome obstacles in your leadership journey.
|Leadership identity and vitality||Exceptional communicator||Powerful negotiator|
Module I: Driving conversations that count - aligning leadership identity and communications
- Strengthen your leadership identity and connect with your values, aspirations and goals.
- Embed strategies that boost resilience, confidence and sustain professional performance.
- Master difficult conversations and delivering performance feedback.
- Hone your ability to communicate with diverse people and avoid conversational traps.
Module II: Presenting with purpose and power - public speaking mastery
- Create a portfolio of captivating stories that will amplify your leadership impact and influence
- Learn how to efficiently design and deliver powerful presentations
- Develop your media spokesperson skills including tackling tough questions
- Befriend stress and align your mindset to optimise your performance
Module III: Negotiating deals that deliver - claiming and creating value
- Discover tangible tools and tips to get your fair share of what you want and deserve
- Master techniques to create value for you, your organisation and its stakeholders
- Learn key approaches to influence difficult parties in deals, disputes and conflicts, and the knowledge of when to use which approach
- Gain skills and confidence to drive and succeed in complex multi-party negotiations
Module IV: Speak Up Equally (SUE Talks) - presentation and networking event
- Integrate and practice your learning from the program
- Master the art of engaging a live audience and speaking to camera
- Celebrate your learning journey with your fellow participants
- Set the critical steps to build your professional reputation.
Professor Anne Lytle
Program Co-director, Monash Business School
- Module I: 27 - 28 March 2019
- Module II: 1 - 2 May 2019
- Module III: 5 - 6 June 2019
- Module IV (SUE Talks): 26 July 2019
Monash Business School
- Standard full price: $9,995 incl GST
- Not-for-profit price: $8,000 incl GST
This program may also be delivered as a tailored program to your organisation. Contact us regarding our full and partial fee support opportunities.
Accelarate your career with our innovative 'Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus' program.