Your Leadership Voice
A six-day program for female leaders
Your Leadership Voice addresses particular challenges facing women in leadership positions.Delivered over six consecutive days this highly interactive and practical program will equip women with the tools, techniques and support they need to amplify their impact and accelerate their career ascension.
Designed for professional women with managerial experience, who want to hone their leadership skills and elevate their professional reputation and profile. Whether you are an executive or emerging leader from the public, private or not-for-profit sector, a business owner or an entrepreneur, Your Leadership Voice will give you and your career the boost you are looking for.
Women in the Australian workforce
And yet companies with higher proportions of women board directors outperform those with lower proportions by 53%. The evidence is clear: diversity drives better outcomes for business and the community. So this is not just a moral imperative, it is a source of competitive advantage.
The Panel Pledge is a national initiative addressing the imbalance for women in public and professional forums. Another gender equity initiative is the Male Champions of Change, where prominent Australian leaders have committed to increasing women's visibility and accelerating their professional advancement.
Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus reflects this national priority by equipping women with the tools, technique and support they need to step up and stand out.
|Week 1||Module I||Module II||Module III|
The week-long program includes optional yoga practice as well as post-program peer mentoring.
Module I: Driving conversations that count - aligning leadership identity and communications
- Strengthen your leadership identity and connect with your values, aspirations and goals.
- Embed strategies that boost resilience, confidence and sustain professional performance.
- Master difficult conversations and delivering performance feedback.
- Hone your ability to communicate with diverse people and avoid conversational traps.
Module II: Presenting with purpose and power - public speaking mastery
- Create a portfolio of captivating stories that will amplify your leadership impact and influence
- Learn how to efficiently design and deliver powerful presentations
- Develop your media spokesperson skills including tackling tough questions
- Befriend stress and align your mindset to optimise your performance
Module III: Negotiating deals that deliver - claiming and creating value
- Discover tangible tools and tips to get your fair share of what you want and deserve
- Master techniques to create value for you, your organisation and its stakeholders
- Learn key approaches to influence difficult parties in deals, disputes and conflicts, and the knowledge of when to use which approach
- Gain skills and confidence to drive and succeed in complex multi-party negotiations
Professor Anne Lytle
Program Co-director, Monash Business School
- Sunday 17th - Friday 2nd May 2020
- Sunday 11th - Friday 16th October 2020
Monash Business School
Early bird $8,495 (inc. GST)
- until 13th February for May intake
- until 28th August for October intake.
Standard full price $9,495 (inc. GST) thereafter.
Ask us about our Not-for-profit price.
This program may also be delivered as a tailored program to your organisation. Contact us regarding our full and partial fee support opportunities.
We are proud to work with Clean Energy Council for the second year running, by offering a female leader in the renewables industry a grant to attend the program. Further details can be found here.
Hear the experiences from the 'Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus' executive education course participants.