Your Leadership Voice (Intensive)
A six-day intensive program for female leaders
Your Leadership Voice addresses particular challenges facing women in leadership positions. This highly interactive and practical program will equip women with the tools, techniques and support they need to step up and stand out.
Our flagship Your Leadership Voice program is now available to you in six consecutive days of practical and interactive learning, with nine weeks of remote peer coaching and mentoring to extend and embed your learning and amplify your impact.
Women in the Australian workforce
And yet companies with higher proportions of women board directors outperform those with lower proportions by 53%. The evidence is clear: diversity drives better outcomes for business and the community. So this is not just a moral imperative, it is a source of competitive advantage.
The Panel Pledge is a national initiative addressing the imbalance for women in public and professional forums. Another gender equity initiative is the Male Champions of Change, where prominent Australian leaders have committed to increasing women's visibility and accelerating their professional advancement.
Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus reflects this national priority. Your Leadership Voice addresses particular challenges facing women in leadership positions. This highly interactive and practical program will equip women with the tools, techniques and support they need to step up and stand out.
Sunday 26 May through Friday 31 May 2019
|Week 1||Module I||Module II||Module III|
|Week||2 - 4||5||6 - 8||9 - 10|
|Embedded Learning Activity||Peer Coaching||Individual coaching session||Peer Coaching||Facilitated debrief and program wrap|
Module I: Driving conversations that count - aligning leadership identity and communications
- Strengthen your leadership identity and connect with your values, aspirations and goals.
- Embed strategies that boost resilience, confidence and sustain professional performance.
- Master difficult conversations and delivering performance feedback.
- Hone your ability to communicate with diverse people and avoid conversational traps.
Module II: Presenting with purpose and power - public speaking mastery
- Create a portfolio of captivating stories that will amplify your leadership impact and influence
- Learn how to efficiently design and deliver powerful presentations
- Develop your media spokesperson skills including tackling tough questions
- Befriend stress and align your mindset to optimise your performance
Module III: Negotiating deals that deliver - claiming and creating value
- Discover tangible tools and tips to get your fair share of what you want and deserve
- Master techniques to create value for you, your organisation and its stakeholders
- Learn key approaches to influence difficult parties in deals, disputes and conflicts, and the knowledge of when to use which approach
- Gain skills and confidence to drive and succeed in complex multi-party negotiations
Professor Anne Lytle
Program Co-director, Monash Business School
Sunday 26 - Friday, 31 May 2019
Monash Business School
- Standard early bird price: $8495 incl GST until Monday, 25 March 2019
- Standard full price: $9,495 incl GST
- Not-for-profit price: $7,595 incl GST
This program may also be delivered as a tailored program to your organisation. Contact us regarding our full and partial fee support opportunities.
Hear the experiences from the 'Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus' executive education course participants.