Chart your journey. Choose your own adventure.
The development needs of individuals and organisations rarely fit neatly into a one-size-fits-all program. So we've designed a suite of open enrolment programs that are stackable and can be combined in a way that fits your needs, allowing you to curate your own Executive Education journey.
Programs for individuals
Have a particular set of skills or capabilities you’d like to develop? Take a deep dive with us into our cutting-edge suite of open enrolment programs. We focus on tackling next generation challenges in the areas of Strategy, Innovation, Leadership and Influence, Business Acumen, and Productivity and Well-being.
Our packages for business
Need to lift organisational capability, and want your people to own their development needs but they’re not sure where to start or what’s available? Ask us about our packages that unlock access to the full range of our open enrolment programs and options:
- We’ll give managers support and access to a range of high quality programs to meet the diverse needs of their people.
- Your employees develop new skills, capabilities, insights and confidence.
- Your organisation gets an affordable solution for gaining the competitive edge it needs to stay ahead.
- You don’t need to worry about micromanaging the details – we’ll do the hard work for you.
The Passport: a curated learning journey
Do you have employees or teams that need to rapidly build expertise in a few keys areas, but each has different development needs? We’ll work directly with them to curate a program that matches each person’s individual needs.
This will fast track their readiness to step up in the areas they need, with the option to earn a microcredential: formal recognition and credit toward a future degree from one of the world’s leading business schools. The microcredential is also tangible evidence to the organisation of the investment you’re making in your people.
Our delivery mode
We've built a new portfolio of offers for a new era. Our program designs – both face-to-face and blended – combine contemporary thinking and next generation challenge problem solving. They are founded on the simple philosophy of respecting time, accommodating distance, building community, facilitating dialog, being relevant and immediately applicable.
Our blended programs, which are spaced over two, four or six weeks, recognise the uncertain times we live in by leveraging the best of live, interactive and digitally-supported programs. Each blended program:
- Combines at least 12 hours of live, virtual or face-to-face sessions
- Facilitates networking which enriches the learning experience through peer-to-peer interaction and learning
- Factors in immediate application to your own workplace challenges, opportunities or projects
- Includes self-directed, online work to do at your own pace, when and where you it best suits you
- Sets a predictable tempo, allowing you to plan your life well in advance
Concrete evidence of your new credentials, skills and capabilities. Find out more about digital badges at Monash University.
Keen to gain academic credit towards a relevant Monash award program following the successful completion of one or more short courses. Find out more about Microcredentials at Monash University.