Applying for the Global Executive MBA
Applicants are encouraged to attend an information session prior to submitting an application.
The Monash Global Executive MBA seeks to attract a cohort with gender, cultural, professional and sectoral diversity. A minimum of ten years’ management experience is required. Applicants should be executives working in Australia, who can utilise program ideas in their roles and share their experiences in an executive-level peer-learning environment.
True Diversity and Gender Balance
- An Australian bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
- At least 10 years’ management experience
- Ability to contribute to executive-level learning.
Applications are submitted through the online portal with full supporting documentation.
Applicants are required to:
- complete the online application form (course code B6017)
- submit a detailed curriculum vita
- submit certified copies of academic transcripts
- submit evidence of citizenship or residency
- provide contact details for two professional referees
- provide a brief personal statement.
Applicants are required to submit a short personal statement that will address the following questions:
- why a global mindset is required for a successful Executive MBA experience and outcome
- how the Monash Global Executive MBA will impact on their professional career plans
- how they will draw on their business experience to contribute to the cohort’s peer learning.
Short listed applicants will be invited to a panel interview.
Need more information? Send an enquiry.
Students who successfully complete this program will be awarded an Executive Master of Business Administration.