Applying for the Global Executive MBA
Applicants are encouraged to attend an information session prior to submitting an application.
The Monash Global Executive MBA seeks to attract a cohort with gender, cultural, professional and sectoral diversity. A minimum of ten years’ management experience is required. Applicants should be executives working in Australia, who can utilise program ideas in their roles and share their experiences in an executive-level peer-learning environment.
- An Australian bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
- At least 10 years’ management experience
- Ability to contribute to executive-level learning
Applications are submitted through the online portal with full supporting documentation.
Applicants are required to:
- complete the online application form (course code B6017)
- submit a detailed curriculum vita
- submit certified copies of academic transcripts
- submit evidence of citizenship or residency
- provide contact details for two professional referees
- provide a brief personal statement.
Applicants are required to submit a short personal statement that will address the following questions:
- why a global mindset is required for a successful Executive MBA experience and outcome
- how the Monash Global Executive MBA will impact on their professional career plans
- how they will draw on their business experience to contribute to the cohort’s peer learning.
Short listed applicants will be invited to a panel interview.
2018 applications deadlines
28 February 2018
30 April 2018
30 June 2018
Need more information? Send an enquiry.
Students who successfully complete this program will be awarded an Executive Master of Business Administration.