Find out about fees for:

Domestic student fees

The Research Training Scheme covers the course fees for Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents of Australia.

Studying full time, PhD students are covered up to four years, and master’s students for two years.

International student fees

All international candidates have to study full time and pay full fees (which can increase year to year).

You’ll also need Overseas Student Health Cover. Which type of cover depends on whether you come to Australia on your own, or with someone who’s dependent on you.

Find out more about studying at Monash as an international student.

Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)

All students pay a fee for support services during their time at uni. What you pay is based on whether you’re studying full time or part time.

The SSAF is included in the course fees for international students.

Find out more about SSAF.