Great research requires focus and persistence, even from the most brilliant minds.
A scholarship or travel grant could transform your experience at university and elevate your research far beyond your expectations.
Scholarships on offer:
- PhD Scholarships on Contemporary Issues in the Asia-Pacific Region
- PhD opportunities for Monash Business School Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- Monash Business School Postgraduate Research Scholarship; Stipend (living allowance) or Tuition Scholarship
- Donald Cochrane Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Dean’s Excellence Award
- Joe and Golda Isaac Scholarship
- Monash University Graduate Research Scholarship
- Monash University-China Scholarship Council (CSC) doctoral scholarships
Behavioural expert scholarships
Understanding what makes people tick underpins a lot of our research.
Behavioural science is an area of knowledge that’s sought after by organisations the world over. We see tremendous value in helping government agencies change behaviour – whether to improve health, achieve gender equality or take climate action.
That’s why we set up the Monash Graduate Research Industry Partnership program.
So far, 18 scholarships have been offered to PhD students. In partnership with government agencies, they’re working with leading academics from BehaviourWorks Australia and our faculties of Business and Economics, Arts and Law to solve today’s most pressing public policy issues.
Find out more on the website.