Applying for the Monash MBA
Applicants are encouraged to attend an information session prior to submitting an application.
The Monash MBA program seeks to attract a high-quality cohort with gender, cultural, professional and sectoral diversity. The Monash MBA invites applications from high-performing managers with a minimum of three years' experience from a wide range of sectors and professional backgrounds.
- An Australian bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of three years' work experience, with minimum one year of managerial experience.
- High level of English language proficiency.
Applications are submitted through the online portal with full supporting documentation.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Online application form
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Evidence of citizenship or residency
- Proof of English language ability if applicable
- Contact details for two professional referees
- Scholarship application if applicable.
Please ensure that your application contains all the supporting documentation outlined above. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
'If you're experiencing issues applying for the Monash MBA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9903 4355'
|Course||Domestic fees||International fees|
|The Monash MBA||68,000 AUD||80,000 AUD|
The Australian Government administers the Higher Education Loan Programme (HELP) which can assist Australian citizens with paying the cost of your fees. To find out more about this program, including eligibility criteria, please visit the FEE-HELP website.