Monash MBA Alumni Engagement Program
The Monash MBA has been developing business leaders for over four decades and boasts over 4000 graduates around the world. To support the ongoing professional development and life-long learning of our MBA alumni, Monash Business School has developed a dedicated MBA Alumni Engagement Program (AEP).
As a Monash MBA alumnus you will have exclusive access to an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Dedicated MBA professional development opportunities and networking events
- Access to The Monash MBA Career Advancement Program
- Access to the new Monash Business Centre in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD
- Exclusive rates on Executive Education programs
- Dedicated Monash MBA LinkedIn Group
- Monash University alumni opportunities and benefits
- AMBA benefits: Monash MBA alumni have access to individual membership to the Association of MBAs
Join the Program
Complete this simple form to take full advantage of the opportunities available.
Monash MBA Alumni Committee
The MBA AEP is developed in association with the Monash MBA Alumni Committee that is dedicated to advancing the reputation of the Monash MBA and its graduates by creating opportunities to extend ties between MBA alumni and the Business School’s extended global business community.