Expression of interest for Sub-Committee members
The Monash MBA has been developing business leaders for over four decades and boasts over 4000 graduates around the world. Monash Business School established a dedicated MBA Alumni Engagement Program (AEP) to support the ongoing professional development and life-long learning of our MBA alumni.
The Monash MBA AEP includes an Alumni Committee dedicated to advancing the reputation of the Monash MBA and its graduates by creating engagement opportunities for MBA alumni and the Business School’s extended global business community.
AEP Mission statement
The Monash MBA Alumni Committee exists to advance Monash MBA alumni, the Monash MBA Programs, and the broader Monash University community through the delivery of value-adding initiatives for professional growth and social connection.
AEP Strategic Sub-Committees
Three strategic Sub-Committees have been formed to support the MBA Alumni Committee to achieve the AEP mission.
Expressions of interest is sought for the following Sub-Committees
- Alumni Advancement (On-going Learning and Development)
- Identify opportunities and support the realisation of alumni events and activities that advance the learning and professional development of AEP members.
- Serve as MBA Ambassadors at exclusive alumni events
- Community Advancement (Social impact)
- Identify opportunities and drive alumni engagement in community outreach initiatives and ongoing community programs.
- Essential requirements for applicants:
- Willingness to volunteer their time on a project that will have a lasting legacy at Monash in the community advancement and social impact space
- Willingness to leverage their networks to achieve results for this project
- Desirable requirements for applicants:
- Some experience in volunteering or in the management of a charity
- Ability to talk to the non-profit model as easily as the for-profit model
- Proven track record in community involvement, as separate or in addition to volunteering
- Program Advancement (Employment, Projects, and Rankings)
- Identify opportunities to promote the MBA Programs through student recruitment, guest speakers, project sponsors, employment, and related initiatives.
- Serve as liaison to communicate rankings and accreditation activity to specific alumni groups.
- Identify alumni champions for rankings survey response and report on rankings survey engagement.
Please complete the Expression of Interest application form and and submit by Friday 18 February 2022.
The MBA Alumni Committee members will assess applications based upon the information provided in the Expression of Interest forms and availability of positions.