Graduate research pathways
If you do not meet the admission requirements of the PhD or Master of Philosophy, you may wish to consider undertaking one of our graduate research pathways.
To ensure these courses are applicable as pathways into a graduate research degree, you will need to construct your course to include certain units and you must attain specific grades in these units.
You will also have to undertake a significant research component as part of your course. Please use these requirements as a guide to construct your pathway course to a research degree.
Possible pathways to graduate research degrees
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce*
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours)*
*These courses are available on the Monash University Malaysian campus.
Graduate coursework programs that are potential graduate research pathways
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Advanced Finance
- Master of Applied Economics and Econometrics
- Master of Global Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Project Management
Still have questions?
Contact us to find out more.