Accounting Work Integrated Learning Scholarship
The Accounting Work Integrated Learning Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for you to experience working in a well-known organisation.
Develop and utilise the skills you have learnt in your accounting degree and apply them in a workplace setting.
Applications are now closed
The total value of this scholarship is $8,000 per placement for one semester. Students are eligible for up to two placements over their second and third year of study.
The number of placements offered vary depending on funding.
Selection is based on academic achievement, application, video interview and performance at an interview with the host organisation.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Current student enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business, majoring in accounting (including double degree) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Be available full-time for up to 14 weeks
- Satisfactorily completed specified units as part of the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business:
- 48 credit points including ACC/ACF/ACB1100 and ACC/ACF2100/ACB2491 to be eligible for second-year Semester 2 placement
- 72 credit points including ACC/ACF/ACB1100, ACC/ACF2100/ACB2491 and ACF/ACC2200/ACB2020 for the Summer semester or Semester 1 placement
- Have a WAM of 70 or above across all units completed in accounting
- Be in the penultimate year of study with one full-time year remaining.
Please note: all conditions must be met.
You must maintain full-time enrolments and satisfactory academic performance as determined by the faculty
- BEX3024 Industry Based Learning Project Unit
- BEX3012/3112 Work Placement Unit.
Please note: these placements are full-time.
Semester 2, 2019 applications will be open March 2019.
No late applications will be accepted.