Graduate industry experience
Want to get hands-on experience while you study, and open up new possibilities for your career? Then an industry placement (internship) might be for you!
Graduate industry placement features and eligibility criteria
- Available to domestic, and international students (some restrictions may apply)
- Can be paid or unpaid depending on the industry partner
- Available in a wide range of host organisations, including for profit and not-for-profit
- Run from 20 days to 12 weeks
- Include academic and work supervisor assessment activities
- Students can find their own industry placements and projects, but they MUST be approved by the WIL Team and Academic Coordinators before enrolment to ensure they meet the unit requirements and Monash University guidelines.
- An industry placement unit(s) counts as an elective unit(s) in your degree
- You must have a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 60
- You must have completed 48 credit points of study prior to internship commencement
- You must have an appropriate number of open elective units left in your course.
Application and approval process
Building N, Level 4,
Menzies Building (Building 11), Level 2,
If you have questions about specific opportunities or the application process, get in touch with the WIL Team at email@example.com or on +61 3 9903 8866.