This position will focus on assisting an ATMA Partner Organisation in developing and implementing brand guidelines, communication templates and collateral to communicate with direct and indirect beneficiaries and also help in developing a marketing plan for the partner organisation.
The key responsibility of the Atma Marketing Associate will be focused on working with the Atma Partnership Manager and leaders of the Partner Organisation to establish a clear marketing plan for the NGO including:
- Creating deliverables such as annual reports, brochures one pagers for the NGO
- Gaining a strong understanding of the Partner NGO’s story and the different touch points they could use the media for
- Facilitating the development of communication templates for the Partner NGO
- Working towards creating a brand identity and guidelines for the partner.
- Working with Partner NGO’s communication manager to build best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
Specific skills and experience required
- Understanding of marketing plans
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of the marketing and communications function
- Passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Consultative approach to work
- Patient and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills