Australia China Alumni Association - Guangdong: Marketing Internship
- Organisation: Australia China Alumni Association (ACAA)
- Location: Guangdong, China
- Number of places available: 2-4
- Relevant disciplines: Marketing, International business
- Position: The Marketing Intern
- Starting date: Semester 1, Semester 2, Winter and Summer A/B
- Duration: 1-6 months
- Note: Only open to Chinese passport holders
About the organisation
ACAA was established in 2007 with the support from 30+ Australian universities and Government department. ACAA has more than 23,000 members in China.
About the role
We are looking for someone to work with existing ACAA team (mostly China based) to learn about NGO, stakeholder management, database maintenance, planning and execution of events.
- Follow the media channel strategy to promote ACAA among Chinese students and students who are interested to work in China
- Manage ACAA online media channel, design methodology for community engagement and member recruitment
- Organise online/offline events including events planning and promotion, topics and speakers arrangement, event venue selection, and logistic support.
- Work with existing partners, expand the network to develop new event partner and sponsorship
- Manage projects (such as campaign, database and the Mentor Project) to meet stakeholders’ needs
- Event planning
- Communication and organisational skills
- Time management
- Working in an international environment