Sheraton Zhoushan Hotel - Zhejiang: HR Internship
- Organisation: Sheraton Zhoushan Hotel
- Location: Zhejiang, China
- Number of places available: 1
- Relevant disciplines: Human resources, Behavioural commerce
- Position: The People and Culture Engagement Intern
- Starting date: Semester 1, Semester 2, Winter and Summer A/B
- Duration: 1-6 months
- Note: Only open to Chinese passport holders
About the organisation
Sheraton Zhoushan Hotel is located in the prime location of Zhoushan Archipelago New Area. As one of Marriott International’s world top hotels, Sheraton Zhoushan we go beyond for our guests, we also inspire our interns to go beyond in their careers, personal lives and communities. Together, we’re committed to making a difference.
About the role
The People and Culture Engagement Intern will provide administrative and project support to the HR department to progress learning and developing initiatives and staff engagement activities across the organization.
- Support the administration and communication of staff engagement activities, events, training initiatives designed to promote and continue momentum of engagement across the business.
- Manage logistics for the wellbeing program, including logistics planning, communication and gaining feedback
- Assist with end to end training sessions – including setting up training sessions, liaising with the facilitator, getting feedback
- Assist with learning and development, human resources or quality programs/initiatives as required
- Assist with ad-hoc People and Culture project work
- The ability to exercise judgement while dealing with potential or real problems independently and bringing them to Management attention promptly
- Demonstrates a positive outlook and display a strong customer/stakeholder service orientation
- Able to demonstrate empathy with ethos of the organisation
- Actively recommends improvements to the position or services provided
- Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required