Undergraduate student development
It’s never too soon to start thinking about your career. Start growing your job-ready skills with these dedicated programs and resources.
- Co-curricular program - manage your studies and career path more effectively
- Professional transitions - survive the uni-work transition
- The Student Professional Development Symposium - develop your leadership capabilities
- Student Futures - identify and develop your employability skills
- The Generator - shape your business ideas into a launch-ready venture
- Green Steps - want to use your degree to change the world?
- Work-integrated Learning (WIL) program - internships, corporate and community projects and study tours.