Student professional development symposium
Want to join the next generation of powerful leaders? Working alongside your peers, you’ll learn exactly what it means to take a leadership role, and how to discover the leader within you.
What to expect
- Hear from successful entrepreneurs and award-winning business leaders. In 2017, we welcomed:
- Tané Hunter – Future Crunch
- Dr Angus Hervey – Future Crunch
- Dennis Gentilin – Human Systems Advisor
- Get involved in a range of fun and interactive leadership activities
- Explore the themes of sustainability, social responsibility and entrepreneurship
Find out more
The next symposium will be held in early February 2018.
How to register
The Leadership Symposium is an invitation-only event limited to 120 places. Registrations open in January (awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis).