We are among the 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved the elite 'triple crown' of accreditation by the three major global business school accreditation bodies – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA – and the only Group of Eight university to have done so.
Monash Business School has been a signatory to PRME since 2010. Monash Business School joined the UN PRME Champions initiative in 2016. In carrying out the actions and projects of the PRME Champions group, the School is helping to drive the agenda on developing the capabilities of students and educate future sustainable leaders.
As at 2016, more than 650 leading academic institutions from over 85 countries across the world have joined the PRME initiative.
In addition to its international accreditations and signatories, the School is also a member of:
- Global Business School Network (GBSN)
- Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI)
Monash Business School is characterised by our:
- excellence – every action we take is underpinned by our goal for excellence in all we do.
- international scope – we are recognised as a school of influence, with the skill and knowledge to navigate the complexities of today's global economy. We operate internationally and leverage our scaleand diversity to meet the world's most serious challenges.
- enterprising attitude – we build enduring relationships that enrich our ability to innovate and initiate change. We instil our staff and students with the capacity to seek out opportunities to apply our research and knowledge for positive impact on a changing world.
- inclusive approach – we enjoy an inclusive culture that respects diversity of people and ideas. We foster a sense of belonging that transcends economic, social and political circumstances and perspectives.