In addition to core theoretical knowledge and practical skills, we aim to equip our students with a passion for their discipline and the confidence to operate in a global environment. Our goal is to create graduates who look beyond their discipline to understand the world's problems and to find innovative solutions.
We do this through a unique offering of academic programs, distinguished by their sheer breadth of course and business disciplines, and by ensuring that every learning experience is different.
- We blend traditional learning with face-to-face 'active' experiences and powerful online delivery.
- We encourage students to use the latest technology to test their knowledge.
- We integrate work and learning but connecting students with industry in mutually beneficial, collaborative projects.
- We offer a diverse co-curricular experience that equips students with the understanding and skills required for the global scale of 21st century business.
Leadership and personal growth
Monash Business School is a launch pad for the CEOs of tomorrow. We recognise that good leaders require a strong education but also the support to develop their leadership abilities and sense of self. We nurture this ambitious spirit through a series of extra-curricular development programs. These include
- Monash Business School Scholars Program
- Vice-Chancellor's Ancora Imparo Student Leadership Program
- John Bertrand Leadership Series
- Business and Economics Peers, Ambassadors and Leaders Program (PAL)
These programs help our high-achieving students foster their leadership and personal capabilities. They develop ethical attitudes and encourage innovative thinking, entrepreneurship, and teamwork skills.
Innovative facilities and technologies
Monash Business School delivers cutting-edge facilities and interactive technology, including our STARLab and MonLEE labs to enhance student learning and provide practical experiences.
At Monash Business School we facilitate internships and industry-based learning approaches, to ensure our students graduate with practical experience on their CVs.
Leadership and development
Our co-curricular experiences including leadership, mentoring and development training at all levels, to facilitate the development of contemporary and ethical leadership skills.