Monash Business School engages in the highest quality research and education to have a positive impact on a changing world.
We pursue our mission by:
- Recruiting talented staff and students and providing them with a responsive, relevant and challenging intellectual environment that supports academic excellence.
- Leveraging its scale, scope and international reach to conduct high quality research that extends the boundaries of knowledge.
- Applying knowledge in a way that helps to address the theoretical and practical challenges that face communities around the world.
- Delivering degree programs that develop, enhance and reward critical and creative scholarship and global engagement.
- Embracing a philosophy of continuous improvement driven by rigorous self-assessment and external benchmarking.
Monash Business School will be recognised as one of the world's leading academies of scholarship in business, economics and related disciplines, with the standing of its flagship activities being verified by the most esteemed international arbiters of quality.
Consistent with Monash University, Monash Business School upholds the values of human rights, social justice, and respect for diversity in individuals, communities and ideas. While pursuing its mission and vision, Monash Business School is committed to:
- Providing a collegiate and respectful environment for all staff and students.
- Integrity, transparency and accountability in its internal governance.
- Recognising and rewarding excellence in research, education and everything it does.
- Upholding the principles for responsible management education and effective global citizenship.
- Engaging collaboratively with all its local, national and international stakeholders.