The Campus Community Division adopts a holistic approach to the delivery of a range of services, initiatives, programs and resources that will contribute to Monash University's standing as a university by:
- Fostering the personal and intellectual growth and development of students and staff;
- Promoting physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing amongst students and staff;
- Enhancing the quality of campus life by embracing diversity and fostering the cross cultural experience;
- Strengthening a safer community by minimising the risk of illness, harm and injury;
- Contributing to the academic success of Monash students through collaboration with faculties that maximises a student's learning and research experience;
- Supporting and contributing to the future strategic direction of Monash University.