Having great employability skills is an enormous advantage, whether you're applying for your first job or wanting to develop your career. To help you improve these skills, we provide employability workshops that cover a range of topics, providing you with in-depth information about the skills employers want.
All our workshops are online, conducted by professional advisers and facilitators, and are suitable for both domestic and international students across all disciplines.
- Effective networking
- Essential tips for assessment centre success
- Working in Australia
- Know your work rights in Australia
- How do I find a job?
- Nailing the interview
- Effective career planning
- How does graduate recruitment work?
- Lead to create change
- The value of volunteering
- Building an impactful brand
- I have industry experience – now what?
- Not sure where to start? How to build your Career Plan