Are you looking for work while you study? Or planning your local or international career? We offer workshops and career advice tailored to your needs as an international student.
Employability and Career Success Workshops
Choose from these and many other workshops:
- Working in Australia
- Know Your Work Rights in Australia
- Returning to Mainland China and Navigating the Employment Market
- How to Use Networking to Build Your Career (for Chinese and Indian subcontinent students)
- Interview Skills (for Chinese and Indian subcontinent students).
- How to write a resume
- How to write a cover letter
- How to answer key selection criteria
- How to create a LinkedIn profile
- How to interview well
Working in Australia
Research key information on seeking work in Australia, including legal and taxation requirements, recognition of skills, your rights and responsibilities as an employee, and where to find employment.
- Career Gateway – find jobs in Australia and overseas while you study
- Overseas positions on Career Gateway – find work when you return home from study
- GoinGlobal – your ultimate guide for country-specific careers information
- Monash Global Careers – find global job opportunities, including in your home country, based on your citizenship type or visa type
- Study Melbourne – a Victorian Government initiative that supports international students in their study journey