Career Connect’s Career Success Coaching program is the ultimate guide to securing fulfilling employment. It will help you develop your employability edge by:
- increasing your understanding of the employment market in your field of study, or related fields
- equipping yourself with the skills and confidence to be well prepared to navigate the competitive and often complex recruitment process
- walking you through a step-by-step guide on what you need to do to get the job you want.
All students have access to group workshops and career conversations. During these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage the knowledge and experience of industry specialist coaches.
There are a variety of workshop topics, including:
- Career development fundamentals
- Returning to mainland China and navigating the employment market
- Opportunities in Law beyond clerkships and graduate positions
- What skills do employers value
- Employment networking skills for students
- Preparing for your post-study job search
- Getting a job in:
- North America and Canada
- the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
A number of faculty/discipline-specific topics are also covered, including:
- I have no idea what I want to do… where do I start?
- What are my career options as an international student?
- What are my career options in:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences?
- Information Technology (IT)?
- Art, Design and Architecture?
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences?
Register for a workshop
Search the workshops in Career Gateway