Present an Employer Information Session
Employer Information Sessions enable your business or organisation to engage directly with the Monash population, providing an excellent opportunity to advise students of employment opportunities and graduate programs relevant to their field of study.
Sessions are free of charge, and allow you the chance to:
- meet with and recruit from the most employable students in Australia from a Group of Eight university
- build brand awareness for your organisation
- provide information about your organisation's upcoming opportunities and application processes
- conduct recruitment activities.
Organisations have the option of presenting their session to students in either a face-to-face capacity at one of Monash's campuses, or as an online presentation.
Each session runs for 50 minutes. We recommend starting with a five minute introduction about your organisation and any available opportunities you may have. Follow this up with delivering your chosen job ready topic and answering questions from the audience. Afterwards, you have the option to network further with our students.
We will arrange an on-campus parking permit and promote your attendance to our students through the following:
- Career Connect's Facebook page
- Career Gateway event listing and student event calendar
- relevant student clubs and societies.
The 50-minute sessions can start on the hour anytime from 9am – 6pm.
If you prefer a date or time outside these times, please contact us.
Make a session booking
Contact for enquiries
Tel: +61 3 9905 4170