Thursday 8 March 2018
12 - 4pm
Monash University Clayton campus
The Monash University Employability Expo is our largest careers and employability event of the year.
Attending the Employability Expo provides an effective way for your organisation to:
- engage with top talent from a range of disciplines
- promote your employment opportunities
- enhance your employer profile.
- An exhibition space with a panel backing 2m wide x 2m deep, with two bar tables and two bar stools
- signage with your organisation's name
- a private employer’s lounge
- lunch (maximum of four representatives)
- power to your allocated area
- access to Monash wi-fi
- online and print promotion to students before and during the Expo.
A$1,100 (includes GST)
We'll provide you with a payment link once your attendance is confirmed.
Deliver a Job Ready Session
Share your recruitment expertise with students and present a 30-minute Job Ready Session.
Please indicate on the Expo registration (see below) if you're interested in presenting one of these sessions.
Register for the Employability Expo
Unfortunately we're no longer accepting registrations for the 2018 Employability Expo.
There are more ways to promote your organisation and employment opportunities to our students. Go to employers and community.
Contact for enquiries
For further event enquiries, please contact us by:
Phone: +61 3 9905 4170