Advertise a job
Advertise jobs on the Monash UniHub website to reach over 33,500 Monash students and graduates.
Who can advertise
- Small, medium and large businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations.
- Third-party recruiters (eg recruitment agencies).
- Monash faculties and departments.
- Householders and students.
Current vacancies, anywhere in the world:
- graduate/professional jobs and development programs
- vacation jobs, internships and other work-integrated learning programs
- part-time and casual jobs of many types, including private tutoring
We screen all adverts against relevant legislation and terms and conditions before publication. Processing occurs Monday to Friday, except when the University is closed.
Fees may apply to third-party recruiters, or if we input advertisements on your behalf. For details, see terms and conditions.
Get advice on pay rates
For work in Australia
Call the Fair Work Ombudsman on 13 13 94 for advice on conditions and pay rates specific to your advertisement. Alternatively, visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website for important employer updates on the Fair Work system.
For work outside Australia
Contact the employment regulatory authority in the country where the work will take place.
Contact for enquiries
Telephone: +61 3 9905 4170