Our service commitment to you
At Monash Connect, we place our customers at the centre of everything we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are here to provide you with support, information and advice when you need it.
Our commitment to you
Due to a high demand on our services during the COVID-19 situation, our response times may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time.
We’re committed to getting things right first time, with a service that is accurate, reliable, and easy to access. We aim to provide you with a stress-free experience tailored to your needs. Our staff will always communicate with you in a way that respects differences in culture, gender, and ethnicity.
What we do
Monash Connect is committed to strengthening student engagement by providing support services for all students, which includes:
- a personalised guide to courses
- information on alternative pathways into Monash University
- enrolment assistance
- ID cards (M-Pass)
- fee payment information and services
- student transcripts, letters and forms
- emergency loans and grants and hardship help
- travel concessions and parking permits
- information on public transport.
Our international support services include:
- change of residency status
- issuing Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- visa compliance and renewal
- visa advice and verification of student forms.
How to access our services
Find answers and access our services using the contact toolbar – it’s at the bottom of most web pages. Alternatively, check out our contact Monash Connect page.
You can search our FAQs or ask our chatbot questions at any time. If you can’t find the answer, you can live chat with us (during business hours) or send an online enquiry (anytime).
We’d love to have your feedback
We're always looking to improve our services, so your feedback is invaluable.
If you’d like to help, complete our quick survey.