Intermission (study leave)

Applications close:
No specific closing date, however, recommended before census date to avoid financial and academic penalties. If applying after the census date for the current teaching period, contact your faculty first.

Apply using: Intermission request form

For more information see intermission (study leave).

Got a question? Monash Connect can help