Hard copy documents
Monash security features for hardcopy documents differ, depending on the document type and when it was issued.
- micro-text lines appearing in the inverted V shape in our crest. When magnified these read as MONASHUNIVERSITY repeating
- an invisible image (like a watermark) of our University's crest and name, which appears under UV lighting (black light)
- the embossed Monash seal
- a unique barcode on the reverse side.
- a holographic image of a globe in the footer
- micro-text lines in the header and footer, which when magnified read as MONASHUNIVERSITY repeating
- micro-printed patterns within the main body image
- a watermark of an eagle, repeated across the page.