myDevelopment is an online system that has been designed to support you in the management of your professional development activities. You will register for all of your activities using myDevelopment.
myDevelopment will allow you to:
- View all activities available to you;
- Register for activities you wish to attend or join a wait list if the activity is full;
- De-register for activities you can no longer attend (allowing for those on the wait list to take your place);
- View activities you are registered for and those you have completed;
- Generate a statement of activities to present to Milestone Review Panels or potential employers.
You can access myDevelopment through your my.monash portal.
Several Quick Reference Guides and videos are available to help you navigate myDevelopment (assessed in myDevelopment).