Jans lab publications
Selected highlight publications
1. Lieu KG, Eun-Hee Shim E-H, Wang J, Lokareddy RK, Tao T, Cingolani G, Zambetti GP, Jans DA. 2014. An Importin ß-binding-like Domain Within the p53- induced Factor Ei24 Confers a Novel Ability to Inhibit Nuclear Import. J. Cell Biol. 205, 301-312.
2. Fraser JE, Watanabe S, Wang C, Chan KK, Maher B, Lopez-Denman A, Hick C, Wagstaff KM, Sexton P, Mackenzie JM, Vasudevan SG, Jans DA. 2014. A nuclear transport inhibitor that modulates the unfolded protein response and provides in vivo protection against lethal Dengue virus infection. J. Infect. Dis. 210, 1780-1791.
3. Roth DM, Moseley GW, Glover D, Pouton CW and Jans DA. 2007. A microtubulefacilitated nuclear import pathway for cancer regulatory proteins. Traffic 8, 673 - 686.
4. Poon IKH, Oro C, Dias MM, Jingpu Z and Jans DA. 2005. Apoptin nuclear accumulation is modulated by a Crm1- recognised nuclear export signal that is active in normal but not tumor cells. Cancer Res 65, 7059-7064 (PRIORITY REPORT).
5. Harley VR, Layfield S, Mitchell C, Forwood JK, John AJ, Briggs LJ, McDowall S, Jans DA. 2003. Defective importinrecognition and nuclear import of the sexdetermining factor SRY are associated with XY sex reversing mutations. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100, 7045-7050.