Oldfield lab publications
Selected highlight publications
Selected references that relate to available projects in the lab:
1. Kampe, J., Stefanidis, A., Lockie, S., Brown, W., Dixon, J., Odoi, A., Spencer, S., Raven, J. & Oldfield, B. 2012. Neural and humoral changes associated with the adjustable gastric band: insights from a rodent model. International Journal of Obesity, 36, 1403-1411.
2. Adler, E. S., Hollis, J. H., Clarke, I. J., Grattan, D. R. & Oldfield, B. J. 2012. Neurochemical characterization and sexual dimorphism of projections from the brain to abdominal and subcutaneous white adipose tissue in the rat. The Journal of Neuroscience, 32, 15913-15921.
3. Lockie SH, Stefanidis A, Tschöp MH, Oldfield BJ. 2015. Combination cannabinoid and opioid receptor antagonists improves metabolic outcomes in obese mice. 5;417:10-9 Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. Epub.
4. Stefanidis, A, Forrest, N, Brown, WA, Dixon, JB, O'Brien, PB, Kampe, K, Oldfield, BJ. 2016. An investigation of the neural mechanisms underlying the efficacy of the adjustable gastric band. Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases .12(4)828-838.
5. Stefanidis, A, Lee CMC, Brown, WA, Oldfield BJ, 2016. Improving efficacy of the adjustable gastric band, studies of the use of adjuvant approaches in a rodent model Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 13(2):291-304.
6. Foldi, CJ, Milton, LK, Oldfield, BJ (2017) The role of mesolimbic reward neurocircuitry in prevention and rescue of the activity-based anorexia (ABA) phenotype in rats. 42(12):2292-2300. Neuropsychopharmacology.
7. Aneta Stefanidis, Nicole M Wiedman, Sonika Tyagi, Matthew J Watt, Brian J Oldfield. (2018) Insights into the Neurochemical Signature of the Innervation of Beige Fat. Molecular Metabolism 5/01/2018 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molmet.2018.01.024