21 July 2017
To celebrate the launch of Healthy Vending at Monash, you can win a week’s worth of snacks for you and your friends.
There are 30 snack bundles up for grabs. Each snack bundle includes 15 snack tokens for you and your friends to use at selected Vendy machines at Monash University, valued at up to $90.
The 30 most interesting photos posted during the promotional period will win a prize.
How to enter
- Take a photo of yourself enjoying a healthy snack on campus
- Upload your photo on Instagram with your account set to public
- Include the hashtag #monashhealthysnacks
- Tag two friends you'd share your snacks with if you won
The promotion starts at 9am AEST on 24 July 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 11 August 2017.
How winners will be notified
The 30 winners will be notified through their Instagram account, with instructions on how to collect their prizes by Friday 18 August. Their posts will also be published here on Eat Drink Shop.
Monash Healthy Snacks Competition
Entry is only open to all students and staff enrolled or employed at Monash University’s Australian campuses. If you are under 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter.
The competition starts at 9:00 am AEST on 24 July 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 11 August 2017.
Up to thirty prizes will be awarded. Each prize will be in the form of fifteen snack tokens that can be used at any Vendy vending machine on a Monash University campus valued at a maximum of $90.
To enter the competition, you must, during the Competition Period:
- Take an original photo of you enjoying a healthy snack on any Monash University campus, and
- Upload the photo on Instagram with your account set to public for the duration of the promotional period, and
- Include the hashtag #monashhealthysnacks, and
- Tag in two of your friends to the post with whom you would share the prize
Entry is limited to one per person and multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
Selection of winners
- The prize winners will be selected from the valid entries received
- Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit
- The 30 people with the most interesting photos posted during the promotional period will win one prize
- The winners will be decided by Monash at 30 Research Way, Clayton VIC 3800 on Monday 14 August 2017
Announcement of winners
Each winner will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within five business days of the end of the Competition Period and provided details on how to claim the Prize.
The username and entries of the winners will be published on the Eat Drink Shop website and in other University publications in the future.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Monash University (ABN 12 377 614 012) (Monash).
- Information on how to enter this competition and prize details published by Monash form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- All entrants agree to the Terms upon submitting their entry.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken by Monash for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Monash reserves the right to: a) cancel, terminate, delay, modify or suspend the prize draw at any time; b) withdraw the invitation to participate from any person, including where that person incorrectly receives an invitational email; and c) amend or vary these Terms during the Competition Period.
- The winner(s) will be chosen as outlined in the above details.
- Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize. Prizes are not transferable.
- By accepting a prize, you agree to participate in and co-operate as reasonably required with marketing activities relating to the prize including by being interviewed and photographed. You agree that Monash may use the image and associated Instagram post used by you to enter the competition for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation.
- Monash reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrants at its discretion at any time. Monash’s decision on all aspects relating to this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Monash may request further information from the prize winner to confirm the prize winner’s entry is eligible and complies with these Terms. This may include, for example, requesting proof of identification.
- By entering, entrants:
- confirm that any content they submit is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties;
- grant Monash a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate with the public and otherwise exploit the submission content in any media for any purpose (including to advertise or promote any of Monash’s products or services);
- consent to any act or omission by Monash that would otherwise infringe any moral rights that may subsist in the entry; and
- agree to sign any further documentation required by Monash to give effect to this clause.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they are readily contactable through the information provided at the time of entry.
- Each entrant agrees that, if s/he is selected as a prize winner, in order to claim the prize, s/he must email Monash the original, high resolution image file of their winning photograph.
- If a winner does not respond to claim the prize within 5 days of Monash attempting to contact the winner, the winner forfeits the prize. If this occurs, Monash may conduct a re-assessment and offer the prize to other entrants until a valid winner has been contacted. The newly assessed winner will be contacted by email or phone.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Monash will send the prize via post to an Australian address nominated by the winner. Postage of a prize will involve delivery to you by a third party service provider. You accept that Monash will not be liable for any loss or damage to the prize that occurs whilst in the possession of the service provider.
- Monash accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Without limiting clause 16, Monash makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Monash is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Monash or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner, and where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of Monash or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.