- Dean's Lecture in Beijing 2019
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Regent Beijing
99 Jinbao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100005 P.R. China (View on google maps)
- Open to:
English as a medium of instruction (EMI): Navigating the challenges and complexities
English as a medium of instruction has experienced dramatic growth in recent decades, and with it comes a number of challenges that educators encounter in their daily practice.
Join Dr Gary Bonar in Beijing as he explores:
- The current state of EMI - recent developments across Asia and globally
- Challenges in EMI for educators
- Suggestions for engaging with these challenges based on research findings - key takeaways with a focus on implementable interventions
This session will be relevant to general TESOL educators and professionals interested in the teaching of English.
- Light refreshments upon arrival
- Lecture starts
- Event concludes
This is a past event and registrations are now closed.
Please see our other upcoming events.