- Graduate Psychology Course Information Session in Singapore
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- InterContinental Singapore
80 Middle Road, Singapore 188966 (View on google maps)
- Open to:
Are you interested in studying postgraduate Psychology at Monash?
Attend this information evening to learn more about our courses, the application and selection process, career opportunities and to get your questions answered.
Meet the Director of Professional Psychology Programs in Education, Associate Professor Andrea Reupert.
We will cover information on the following courses:
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Psychology
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology
Following the course information presentation, Associate Professor Andrea Reupert will present on the following topic.
Mental illness is a family matter
Mental illness impacts on more than just the individual. Inevitably the family are impacted, especially children. This presentation will provide a theoretical and evidence practice based overview of family focused practice. Specifically it will cover:
- what is family focused practice?
- what is the evidence for family focused practice?
- family focused practice guidelines
- how might organizations, including schools and mental health settings, work with families?
Please note that Associate Professor Andrea Reupert will also present a shorter version of this talk as part of our Dean's Lecture in Singapore on Wednesday 17 October 2018 at the same venue.
- Registration and refreshments
- Lecture starts
This is a past event and registrations are now closed.
Please see our other upcoming events.